What is the relationship between behavioral science and fundraising? How can we make the complex fundraising process interesting, exciting, and more result oriented? How to get the private sector interested in cooperating with civil society organizations?
Register below and get answers to all this questions with one day intensive training. With innovative tools you will be able to turn challenging process into the productive and rewarding one and bring more stability to your organization. The course also covers teqniques of how to deal with private sector and involve their resources, which is one of the most important competences now for any civil society organisation.
The course is delivered by Ketevan Gomelauri, Behavioural science lead of BISC Partners
• Types of fundraising and their most suitable form for our organization
• How to identify who our potential donors are applying a behavioral science model
• What vou need to know about the private sector
• What is the 40-40-20 rule and how to prepare a communication brief
• Logical framework and proposal writing